Friday 30 October 2009

Just Us Girls Challenge No 4

I saw this challenge on Sarah Anderson's beautiful blog, and thought I would have a go. The Just Us Girls Challenge this week is to use a 3D flower.
The flower is made of grungeboard using Elusive Images stamps, Distress Inks and Stickles.
Lace ribbon is salvaged from a bunch of flowers (LOL!), number stamp is Wendy Vecchi, background paper is Black Market Paper Society and rub on is Daisy Bucket.
Hope I'm in time for the challenge!
Edited to add - I wasn't! But never mind, I had fun making the card! LOL!

5 comments:

Paul B said...

Haha SNAP! I found the JUG site today as well through the same route as you :D Love your take on it - very nice :) I didn't make anything for the challenge but I did have a go at the tissue flower xx

AKiteFlier said...

What a pretty flower Anne! I love the stickles additions. Sparkly :-) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls.

kjjc said...

ooo you are having a prolific moment. Lovely as always.

Lisa Kind said...

Well even though you weren't in time for the challenge, we appreciate that you played! Love your card, especially your flower! Make sure you stop by this week for a special offering!

Michele said...

Another lovely card - love the recycled lace! Wish some of your mojo would rub off on me - my blog is developing cobwebs LOL x