Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Tuesday Taggers Wall hanging challenge





The challenge this week on Tuesday Taggers, sponsored by The Craft Barn, is to make a Wall Hanging. I had some Queen images, downloaded from Lisa's Altered Art, to use in Dyan's challenge this week, so I thought I would use some more of them for this different challenge.
The plaques were cut from chipboard using Nestabilities and my Big Shot. I painted the background with Claudine Hellmuth paints and I edged the plaques with Stewart Gill paint.
Next I added some torn paper.
Then I stamped with Studio 490 and Tim Holtz stamps from Stampers Anonymous using Ranger Distress Inks.
Holes and eyelets set with my Crop-a-dile and Blonde Moments ribbon threaded through.

9 comments:

Paul B said...

These are Gorgeous!!! Love the bright colours and the use of bling. Great use of the nesties too, think I might be influenced to have a try. Pxx

Clarky J said...

Wow Ann this is fantastic - love how you have used Lisas images they are fabulous arent they?
Thanks for joining in with TT again this week x Janet

Viv's Visuals said...

Just beautiful!

Sarah Anderson said...

Beautiful! And you could always make an ATC and post it on THink Monday Think ATC where the theme is 'King or Queen'! Funnily enough I looked at these images at Lisa's Altered ARt too!!

Michele said...

Fab wall hanging Anne! Love how you've used Lisa's images - I bought some too, but mine are sat in a box with all the other things I don't know what to do with LOL!

scrappyjacky said...

Love this,Anne...great wallhanging...and definately very Tim Holtz.

juliejules said...

I love this and I think thats me in the first picture when I was a little girl! Jules x

Emma - A crazy crafter said...

what a lovely wall hanging. thanks for joining us on TT' this week. Emma xx

kjjc said...

these are gorgeous. The colours are rich and that wall-hanging is fab.