I started with a 12 x 12 canvas and painted it with a mixture of paperartsy fresco paints (but I now can't remember what combination I used - must do better at keeping notes!).
I used a Craftwork Cards large dress form shape (bought it at their warehouse sale as part of a job lot), painted it brown and covered it with paper which I stamped with a Hero Arts script stamp. Next step was to make lots of paper cones using Theresa Collins papers and glue them on with a hot glue gun. Her bodice is finished off with folded paper, lace and fabric roses and I stencilled around the edge of the canvas with grey paint.
Next job was a cheap white frame I bought in The Range:
I "distressed" it by painting it with gold acrylic paint and then wiping lots off, I die cut lots of spellbinder butterflies from various papers, stuck them on a trimmed piece of cream card stock and put them in the frame.