Sunday 5 February 2012

A bit of a magic trick..........

......is what I perform every time I put my slim black phone in to my black-lined handbag along with my black gloves, black diary and black purse, because when I want to retrieve my phone it has just disappeared!  I am no good at putting my phone in to a zip compartment or special place, I tend to just lob it in to my bag, and I was fed up of rummaging around for AGES to find it.  So I had a play with some grungepaper, Lynn Perella stamps, Fresco paints, a bit of ribbon, some sticky backed canvas, some stickles and a magnet and I came up with this phone holder:
Can't seem to get a sharp photo today but never mind!
At least I can find my phone in my bag now, so that's a relief.  Here's the back of the holder:


 

6 comments:

kjjc said...

OMG I LOVE JUST LOVE IT. What a fabulous fantastic idea and made with my newest want too. How much longer am I going to resist those LP stamps?By the way which sets did you get? Love the cover. Did I tell you that already?

Anne Jagger said...

Ooo thanks Karen. I bought sets 1, 3 and 4! Love 'em. X

Michele said...

Fab idea, perfectly executed - love it! x

Carol Q said...

extremely nice indeed. just discovered your blog Anne (cos you visited mine! lol tx for kind comments) lots of lovely things to look at - will be back!

Lyn said...

Fabulous and absolutely beats my £2.95 phone cover from That Auction Site hands down!!!

Alisonph said...

What a superb idea. Think I'll be making one too. I never find my phone cos of all the other flotsum and jetsam I've acquired. Not sure I really need to carry around a pack of cards, a bouncy ball, small model aeroplane, instructions for playin a game on the wii but probably why my phone will remain forever lost.
Perfect xx