Wednesday, 6 April 2011
A bit of Bunting
The light was shocking when I took my photo so it looks a bit "muddy" - it's much brighter than this.
The background was done with Distress Stains ( so quick!), then overstamped with Crafty Individual stamps and an Italian script stamp using Distress Inks. I sprayed the whole thing with gold perfect pearl mist and added some German scrap, some lace and a punched heart with a button on top of it.
I sprayed some book pages with pink glimmer mist and made some flowers using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and finished them off with a gem centre.
I used green Inka Gold on all the edges.
I'd better try to get the Post Office with them this week or else it will be a last minute job. ( My forte!)
Thanks for looking X