Sunday 13 March 2011

Sarah's Cards Layouts

Last weekend I had a fabulous time with good friends at Sarah's Cards retreat in Warrington.  I haven't scrapped for ages so it was great to do some layouts for a change.
Here are three of the layouts that I did in the classes.
 I'm still finishing off the other three layouts that we did.

Hope you are all having a good weekend.  We went to the theatre in York last night to see "Count Arthur Strong's Command Performance"  It was brilliant - after the first ten minutes I was aching so much with laughing that I didn't know how I was going to last through the whole show........very good.

Thanks for looking. X

P.S. For Karen's benefit(LOL!) the photo in Trafalgar Square is of my big sister, me (I'm the one turning round to look at the fountain) and my big brother.

4 comments:

Paul B said...

Your LOs look fabulous, glad to hear you had a great time. And lucky you going to see Count Arthur Strong. I know what you mean about aching with laughter. He renders me helpless when I hear him on the radio. Like when he described the tall structure in Paris as the Awful Tower. Px

kjjc said...

lovely to see them. It made me realise that I hadn't seen them at the actual retreat. Doesn't Peter look like Anne? (Whoever they are?)

Michele said...

Fab LOs, Anne - I really like your version of the top one. What a great weekend - I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep xx ps Have you stuck your tiles down yet? Lol!

Neet said...

Love your LO's - great to see your other boy at last. Love the roses on the second one - and gosh, you were a tiny little girl on the third one. All great! Glad you had a good time.