Thursday 16 April 2009

April Showers

Just a couple of cards I made at the beginning of the Easter holidays using one of my Whiff of Joy stamps that I bought at the Harrogate Show and a little play with my Copic Markers. Sorry the angles look a bit strange !

SU products used: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink , Ruby Red and So Saffron Cardstock and the fabulous oval punches again.
Papers were K and Co and some Prima flowers used and some flowers made with Retro flower punches.
Also added some gems, and some glamour dust to the raindrops.

5 comments:

Sarah B said...

Good to see you back with some great creations, Hugs Sarah B X

Unknown said...

gorgeous cards Ann - fab colouring in :0) Loved the stampin up party last Wed and thanks for stopping by my blog to say Hi x Ive become a stalker - sorry follower so I can keep up with your fab creations Janet

Bridgette said...

Yeah - hello - we missed you - even those who use my blog to get to you said Where's Anne? - a technical hitch maybe?

Lovely cards - my favourite is the pink umbrella - I'll call back soon - Bridgette xxx

Lou said...

These are very lovely Anne, luv your colours and the flowers are so nice too.Lou.xx

Stephanie said...

These cards are so beautiful Anne (I thought I lost your blog for a while there!) & OMG how fab is your colouring?! xxx