Friday 30 January 2009

A card and an ATC

I made the card above using my Carte Postale set and Leaves a la carte wheel.
Cardstock is Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa.
Sentiment is from Starring You and DSP is Holiday Treasures.

This is an ATC I made using SU inks as my background - I blended Sage Shadow and Old Olive inks . I stamped the "distant" foliage on top using Old Olive and Mellow Moss inks, then I used black Stazon ink and then Versamark with white embossing powder for the white image.

I haven't done much crafting this week - work has been very busy and my sister is staying for a while so we are eating chocolate and drinking wine most evenings. Yum.

We went to see the Strictly Come Dancing Tour in Sheffield last night. It was brilliant, and Julian Clary was VERY funny.

Bye for now . x

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is one lovely card Anne - I really like it :) & that ATC is just something else - so artistc!! xxx

Sarah B said...

Wow, these projects are beautiful. I love the effect of the layered stamping, you are clever, Sarah BX

Bunty said...

These are pretty Anne - love the green one especially.

Barbara x

Welcome to Blog World!!