Sunday 24 January 2010

Tuesday Taggers - recycle Christmas leftovers


A bit behind with challenges this week, but this is my Christmas leftovers effort for Tuesday Taggers - Used leftover flowersoft, green ribbon and graphic45 paper on this little birdhouse from Craftwork Cards. I used Distress inks and Elusive Image stamps first though. The photo has washed out the colours a fair bit - it looks better IRL - LOL!!!!!!!
Got to dash - have to tackle my Income Tax by 31st Jan - big groans!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Michele said...

Lovely, Anne! Love the effect of the flowersoft x

Paul B said...

Oh I filed mine months ago (gloat, gloat haha - I'm too darned organised) Beautiful box, very feminine feel and also striking. Fill it with chocolates and it would make a perfect gift. Pxx

Anne Jagger said...

Mmmmm - fill it with chocs then eat 'em more like! Ha ha.

Joan said...

cute little birdhouse ,very pretty

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Anne - great use of the flowersoft and I love the idea of filling it with Chocs LOL Thanks for playing along with Tt again this week x janet

lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love the flower soft.

Lisax

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, what a great idea!